I Am Ready To Sell!
Hello and welcome!
My name is Kent Thompson and I'm interested in purchasing your apartments. Are you interested in selling?
I realize that there are a number of reasons why you may be interested in selling.
Maybe you just want to get rid of the headaches, maybe you just want to get a check every month, maybe you want to cash out, or maybe something else.
Everyone has their own reason, and my question to you is, are you now ready to sell? If so, I'm ready to buy.
If you wouldn't mind, I'd like you to fill out the short form on this page. This will allow me to help you in the most efficient way possible. You can expect a follow up within 24-48 hours.
Thanks and I look forward to chatting with you soon!
Please fill out the details below:
Benefits Of Seller Financing
Most sellers of real property insist on the highest price and all cash. Sellers want a fast closing with little hassle. Sellers also want to pay as little taxes as possible on the gains incurred. In many cases, the seller can have most of his needs satisfied by an installment sale rather than a traditional cash sale.
- Highest Price: There is no doubt that a seller can insist on and receive the highest price when offering flexible owner-financing terms. In many cases, the seller can receive more than the fair market value of the property by offering these "soft" terms. People are always willing to pay a premium for non-qualifying financing.
- Cash: Nearly every seller says he wants all cash, but few need it. What the typical seller wants is the most net cash from the deal. Often, the seller has to pay closing costs, title insurance, broker fees, and the balance of the existing financing.
- Fast Closing: Nothing holds up a sale more than new lender financing. In some areas of the country, it can take months for a buyer to qualify and close a new loan to purchase your property. Since most standard real estate contracts contain a financing contingency, you may end up back at square one if your buyer does not qualify.
- Tax Savings: On an installment sale, you only pay gains to the extent you receive payments each year. This can be particularly advantageous if you have owned the property for several years. Furthermore, you can combine the installment sale with an I.R.C. 1031 Tax-Deferred Exchange for further savings.
- Make More Money: At the end of the term, you end up making much more then what you would in an all cash price due to the interest and principal combined.
I grew up in Toledo, OH (Beverly Neighborhood) and graduated from Toledo Christian High School in 1995. After that I studied music composition Taylor University in Upland, IN (between Fort Wayne and Indianapolis) and met my future wife who was from Illinois. We now live in the Chicagoland area and have two kids, pictured below. I enjoy building web-based software and of course multi-family real-estate entrepreneurship. I also serve as a board member for my 48-unit condominium association where I help make decisions, manage vendors, install and maintain security camera systems and try make the experience as affordable and enjoyable as possible for owners and residents. As far as hobbies go, I enjoy running on the numerous Forest Preserve trails nearby and visiting the Indiana Dunes National Park. I also play keyboards for my church in Naperville, IL. Recently I've had fun riding roller-coasters with my family at Six Flags Great America and also my all-time favorite, Cedar Point!
11 Garden Dr #4
La Grange Park, IL 60526
© 2020 IAmReadyToSell.com